Friday, May 8, 2015

Capstone story update

I was watching The Twilight Zone and I watched an episode about how death was personified and appeared to a man who was supposed to die of natural causes, but because the man refused and didn't feel it was time for him to pass, Death moved on to another person to kill on order to meet his quota, so to speak.

I really liked that idea, of death personified. So I started writing a story more time appropriate and relatable to college age people. I think it could make a really interesting/fun dark comedy/thriller.
Another thing: I've continued to have ideas for it for the last week, something that hasn't happened with my other stories. I usually hit a plateu, but I think I can form this well enough to actually finish and really make a decent short story, to then be written into a screenplay for a short film.

I've linked it here:


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SchcbjUkAU6rh2fwnCrkOH2dt9e2blpdOT2-rSYaiMY/edit?usp=drive_web

I plan on continuing writing it, hopefully finishing by July. Although I'll be gone all of June, so maybe finished by August.

No comments:

Post a Comment