Thursday, March 26, 2015

New Idea for Capstone

With wanting to do a psychological drama/thriller sort of short film for my capstone project, I've been working on a treatment, which I posted previously so you can view it as I work on it. However, I've gotten a new idea this week as the staff of the Dixie Sun News has been the target of a reader who seems to aim at getting us into trouble for some reason unbeknownst to all of us.
From this incident (which is still ongoing so I can't really say much more about it at this time for several reasons), I've kind of come up with a new idea. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go anywhere with it because I'm honestly not sure where the actual incident is headed at this point, but I think it could be good to transfer into a screenplay into film.

That was so vague, and I apologize. I hope I can elaborate soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment